S&S questions

barrbr

Just wondering if I am able to do this. When I check in I will put up a credit card. Can I then close out my account at the end of the cruise with another credit card? My plan is to use my company card to check in, that way all of the holds go against that, then use my credit/debit card to close out the account on the last night.

I know that you can change cards, but all of the holds would just transfer over to your new card. I'm not sure if you can ask to just go ahead and pay your account off with a different card.

I've never found the holds to be any real problem. I have one credit card that I only use for my S&S account and after the cruise as soon as the charges hit it I pay it off from the funds in my debit card account.

I don't like to put up by debit card though.

Thanks for the responses. Shouldn't be a problem with the credit card company as I travel quite a bit out of the country for work...so they are used to seeing some odd charges! :eek:

Archived