scuba in cancun

wopper81

Me and my wife are taking a break from cruising and we are spending our honeymoon in cancun the first week of november. I am looking for suggestions on a good location/dive shop to dive with. I have not been diving long. I was certified in may of this year and dove in cayman islands in june, so I dont have the most expirience so I'm not looking for anything too technical. Thanks in advance.

I went to Cancun in 2009 and did my diving with Ben and Jorge at Scorpio Divers. I was a new certified diver with not a lot of dives under my belt at the time. Ben and Jorge put my worries at rest right from the start. They are an attentive, friendly and professional dive outfit. They cater to what type of diving you wish to do. While I was in Cancun, we did open water reef dives and we went to cenotes which are underground freshwater caves. I had a great time diving with them and I look forward to seeing them again.

Archived