One week!!

AmyD102

Hello fellow brides!

I am getting married on the Carnival Miracle one week from today, Sept. 4, 2010. Do you have any last minute advice/tips/tricks for me?? I feel like my brain is mush and i'm going to end up forgetting something!

We have 79 sailing guest and 13 non-sailing, A quarter of our group is Non-English speaking (my fiancé is from the Dominican Republic) so we have been crazy busy doing fun passes/ printing cruise documents/name changes. We had two rooms book a week ago..talk about last minute!! We moved into a new apt and we are trying to organize everything for our wedding...needless to say things have been hectic.

Any advice or reminders will be very much appreciated!!

Thanks!

We just got back yesterday from our Miracle wedding cruise, and we're off to go return tuxes and go food shopping, but I'll be back later on today with a review and will try to think of last minute tips for you. Our photographer was Albert, and he was amazing! I'll be happy to e-mail you if you want to see some pics.

One thing that helped me remember everything was to make a few copies of my checklist...I checked off everything and then my maid of honor and another friend checked to make sure I had everything I needed.

Bon Voyage and best wishes to both of you! My advice- relax and enjoy your wedding and cruise. Something minor will go wrong- just take a deep breath and don't let it fluster you! This will give you something to laugh about as you reminisce on your 50th anniversary!

Archived