Victory Excursions thru Carnival

aeomom

As I have been researching excursions for our 10/10/10 sail I swear that some excursions have been added recently for our particular sailing that were not there maybe a month ago. Am I incorrect or do they sometimes add excursions as the sailing gets closer?

For example, an excursion generally offered for Barbados called "Flavor of Barbados" is not currently offered for our dates. Is there a possibility it could be added?

I do know we could book independently or just take a taxi and will do so if need be but I am curious whether or not we could get closer to the date or even on the ship and find more options available.

Please be kind, I did try to search for an answer first. Thanks for the help.

You may find more added closer to sailing, and you will find more when you get on board. They will only sell a certian amount before hand, so you may notice one will disappear and then you can get on it when you get on the ship. Some tours they can sell as many as possible, for an island tour type of excursion, they will just add another bus. I have been on some excursions where it is several busses worth and they just leave seperatly so you still stay with the same group of people. For a catamaran type of tour it is limited and they cannot add. ( I have noticed the ziplineing we are going to do in St Lucia has just gone up 5$pp. ) Barbados has a great city bus system too, so that is how we get around. Last time we got on the city bus spent a few hours riding the bus and got to see so much of the island. The people on the bus were so friendly they were our tour guides and even invited us to a huge picnic, we declined because we didn't want to chance missing the ship. Whenever we take a taxi or a bus we give ourselves plenty of evtra time to get back.

Awesome, thank you. Exactly what I was looking and hoping for.

I was getting worried I asked a crazy unanswerable question. So many views and no replies until yours!

There are many times when I know an answer is out there, it is just hard to find!! But there is a lot of great info on this site! Great people to get help from too!:)

Archived