Scubagirl...Carmichael Road area, safe for the In Laws?

bguppies

My In Laws wanted to try and visit the church of a televangelist they enjoy.

The Church is in the Diplomat Center on Carmichael Road.

By googling it, it appears to be 4 or 5 miles south of the cruise pier, near the far side of the island.

Just curious if it would be safe for them to catch a cab at the pier to the church and back while docked in Nassau.

Thanks,

Bill

By googling it, it appears to be 4 or 5 miles south of the cruise pier, near the far side of the island.

Just curious if it would be safe for them to catch a cab at the pier to the church and back while docked in Nassau.

Thanks,

Bill

They would have to arrange for a cabbie to pick them up when service is over.. it's not a place that is interesting or even safe to just walk around.

Make sure they can prearrange transportation and give themselves plenty of travel time. There's construction in the area as well as traffic on the main roads.

They might want to check to see if he will actually be there.. most of these "reverends" spend little time actually at their churches.

Thanks,

Bill

let me just add this.. Taxi's in Nassau do not like going outside the tourist areas where they can make stop after stop after stop.

Finding one that is willing to come and pick u up at a scheduled time may be a problem.. and somewhat risky.

call sandra ferguson at the number on this website and explain what you are looking for. She's honest and will tell you whether or not she's interested.

http://www.bahamas-treasures.com/fergiestaxi/

Archived