Independence - photo of crib/cot?

lolly3

Hi

We're cruising on the Independence in Oct. Does anyone have any photos of the cribs that are provided? I want to see if I need to bring our own travel cot for my 1 year old as she is quite tall for her age.

Many thanks

we used the ship's PnP on the Indy earlier this year, but we ony used it one night since we had brought our own, but it lost its luggage tag so it wasnt delivered until the 2nd day of the cruise.

the RCCL PnP was a standard size PnP...it was plain green, either graco or evenflo maybe. completely clean...possible never used before. i'd still bring my own sheet, but wouldnt have a prob using their PnP again.

no pics, sorry!

we used the ship's PnP on the Indy earlier this year, but we ony used it one night since we had brought our own, but it lost its luggage tag so it wasnt delivered until the 2nd day of the cruise.

the RCCL PnP was a standard size PnP...it was plain green, either graco or evenflo maybe. completely clean...possible never used before. i'd still bring my own sheet, but wouldnt have a prob using their PnP again.

no pics, sorry!

Thanks for this information. Its reassuring to know that they are in good condition. I have since found this info. on the RCCL website for anyone else interested:-

"Royal Caribbean provides Pack and Plays for use on board. Pack and Plays are similar to a playpen. Cots are no longer provided.

Pack and Play's specifications:

For use by children unable to climb out, less than 61 cm (24") tall, and less than 13.5 kg (30 lbs); mesh on four sides; can be set up in less than one minute; strong and stable, yet lightweight; approx. dimensions 71 cm (28") W x 99 cm (38 7/8") L x 78 cm (31-1/4") H; the mattress/pad is 2. 5 cm (1") thick; sheets are provided; folds for storage and includes a carrying bag with a handle

Pack and Plays should be reserved in advance so that we can be sure we have enough on board.

Please Note: Only one Pack and Play per stateroom can be reserved in advance. Requests for additional units must be made on board."

I still would like to see a photo in case anyone has one.

Thanks.

Archived