Did you like your Promenade cabin across from cafe Promenade?

dixie54

Were you able to see the 70's show on the bridge. We are thinking of deck 6 or 7. Like 6559 or 7559. Quiet location with good people watching?

Thanks

My kids had deck 6 on one cruise and deck 7 on another. Their favorite was deck six facing Sorrentos. The room was close to the elevator/stairs and they can see all the shows from their room. Sorrentos was the meeting place for their friends so it was a blast for them.

We have had Promenade cabins several times in the last several years .....on Mariner, Liberty & Freedom. WE LOVE THEM but we're rather particular about the one that we get. We always get a room overlooking the Cafe Promenade mainly because I love watching people. If I have a bit of time in my room while getting ready for dinner I can sit and just watch the "goings on". We usually cruise with family and in the mornings I can check to see if anyone is at the Cafe before we go down. The cabin that we had last cruise AND this cruise is 6309. Cabin 6307 is too close to the Ben & Jerry suite so that you don't get a good view of the Promenade. 6311 is also a good one. You can see the parade from there with no problem. We love these rooms.

Archived