Port Canaveral--Comfort Inn & Suites

hyerpraise

Hello All,

We are going on the Carnival Sensation in October. Really looking forward to trying Carnival and introduce our kids to cruising. We are doing the 4 night cruise.

I am thinking of booking the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach for our precruise hotel. We were going to also utilize the park and shuttle option provided. We are not fancy people. 2 adults and 2 small kids (4 & 2).

Is this a decent hotel to stay at?

Has anyone participated in the park and shuttle option? If so, how did you like it? What time did they bring you to the port? How did you arrange to have them pick you up?

Thanks so much,

M&C

Hello All,

We are going on the Carnival Sensation in October. Really looking forward to trying Carnival and introduce our kids to cruising. We are doing the 4 night cruise.

I am thinking of booking the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach for our precruise hotel. We were going to also utilize the park and shuttle option provided. We are not fancy people. 2 adults and 2 small kids (4 & 2).

Is this a decent hotel to stay at?

Has anyone participated in the park and shuttle option? If so, how did you like it? What time did they bring you to the port? How did you arrange to have them pick you up?

Thanks so much,

M&C

with 2 kids i would book the country inn instead it includes breakfast and i think its a bit nicer. you should try posting this in the port canaveral board

WE stayed there for our July 31 Dream Cruise. We just stayed for one night. The hotel was VERY clean... looked like it was a fairly new building. The continental breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying there.

When you check in, you just tell them that you want to schedule the shuttle to the port. We were one one of the first so we scheduled ours for 10:30 am. I think the earliest you can schedule is 10:00. They give you 1 blue coupon and 1 orange coupon which states the number of guests. You just give 1 coupon to the shuttle driver when you leave for the port and save the other coupon for your return trip.

When you disembark the ship, the shuttle will be there waiting for you. If for some reason they're not there, there is a number on the coupon you can call for the shuttle. They assist you in loading and unloading your luggage. Don't forget to tip! Hope this helps.

We stayed at the port radisson and there were about 200 people there heading to our cruise on the dream the next day. We had a fantastic pool and deck party. They have an awesome...huge pool with hot tubs etc. It was a great way to meet others before the cruise left. Rooms were very clean and they had the best sleep number beds too as well as free parking and free shuttles to/from port. Next door there are mini golf and race cars if you have kids.

We stayed at the port radisson and there were about 200 people there heading to our cruise on the dream the next day. We had a fantastic pool and deck party. They have an awesome...huge pool with hot tubs etc. It was a great way to meet others before the cruise left. Rooms were very clean and they had the best sleep number beds too as well as free parking and free shuttles to/from port. Next door there are mini golf and race cars if you have kids.

RNShelli

My Wife and I are sailing on the Dream in about 3 weeks.

I have a question about the Dream.

Do they still sell "Miller light Beer" in the 16 oz. plastic bottles on board the ship ?

Terry

Archived