Betty's Hope and Devi's Bridge

swdke

In looking at Antigua tours, some offer a 4 hr island tour, followed by some time on the beach. They also offer an extended option of adding Betty's Hope and Devi's Bridge, but to do so, this cuts into beach time. So I was wondering, is Betty's Hope and Devi's Bridge worth visiting? Granted, this is a personal decision, some people might want beach time, others not. Personally, I don't have enough information to make a decision. Hoping someone here who has been to Betty's Hope and Devi's Bridge, might be able to share about it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Have not been to Betty's Hope but did do Devil's Bridge. To be honest, it is worth seeing if you are there anyway but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. It is quite a bit smaller than the one in Aruba, if you are familiar with that one, but of course that has since collapsed.

hi dear friend... just got some information on the devil's brigde try that link.. http://www.antiguanice.com/v2/client.php?id=442 and now this for betty's hope... http://www.antiguanice.com/v2/client.php?id=443.. hope this was helpful..cruise268

Thanks you for this info. We have been to Antigua once before but would like to see more of the island. I will use this info to help with our decision

Archived