Norweigan Epic onboard internet connection

fllisa

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are thinking of a spring break cruise on the Norweigan Epic in 2011. We just got off the Oasis of the Seas this past weekend and saw the Epic in Cozumel. Beautiful!!! On the Oasis the internet connection onboard was realiable enough for him to do his work on his laptop throughout the whole week. Does anyone know how it is on the Epic if its wifi and can you connect in your stateroom? Also how fast or slow is it?? Any internet packages on board and how much NCL charges? Rccl charged us $150.00 for 500 minutes of internet use. Of course they had other packages with less minutes too for purchase but he took the maximum they offered. Please advise. Thanks!

Lisa

:confused:

I was just on the Epic (8/14 - 8/21) and used my laptop in the cabin everyday. Never had a signal problem, always logged right on. Yes, it is a bit slow, but hey you are in the middle of the ocean..................RCL seems like a good rate. I think I paid $100 or $150 for 250 minutes (??) Cannot remember, sorry.

Archived