Fantasy 6 day Funtimes and other stuff

rrraydon

These are going to come in very handy to a lot of people! Thanks for taking the time to scan 'em and post 'em!

Been on the Fantasy twice, I miss her not being close enough to sail on any more.

We loved her too. One of our roll call members, Tracy and her sister Wendy (hey girls!!) emailed copies of the Funtimes to all of us from the roll call and we loved reading them and making plans before we left. So, I made sure I saved them to post.

Then we walked over to Camp Carnival and got their three age groups schedules to post because I remembered reading posts asking for them. My husband was like you want to go to Camp Carnival and get their schedules for what? To post them? But, we don't even have any kids in Camp Carnival...lol.

YAY! I was hoping you would come back and do a review!

Probably won't be as good as your, but I'll give it try this weekend while I'm at work. Today I figured I'd spend some time scanning in all the paper work stuff since I knew it would take me awhile..lol.

Archived