elation out of mobile in november weather

arkcruiser52

how are the temps in november? i have only been during spring break so was wondering how the temps were during your at sea days?..its always nice and warm during the spring.

It depends... It can get chilly... I intend to bring a light jacket just in case...

how are the temps in november? i have only been during spring break so was wondering how the temps were during your at sea days?..its always nice and warm during the spring.

Nov. temps should be about like your early fall temps in Arkansas.

It can vary, and does. I've sat on the beach in a bikini in December, and have been bundled up in November (but must add that we're not used to really cold weather around here, so it doesn't take much for us to bundle up). Once you head out though, it will be plenty warm. Days should be just fine, with the nights being a little cool (usually).

Here are the "offical" averages:

Avg. Temp= 59.8

Avg. Max Temp= 70.3

Avg. Min. Temp= 49.1

Precipitation= 4.1 inches

Avg. Relative Humidity= 70.5%

Hope this helps. Like was said before, it warms up pretty quick once you leave Mobile.

It was about 62 this morning and it got to 92 around 1 pm. So even if we have a cool night it will usually warm up 30 degrees by midday.

and it can be all over the map for October, November & December. The hard part of winter doesn't really hit till January or February around here.

Just keep an eye on the weather around here for that time, and pack accordingly, but, once on the ship and into the Gulf, you shouldn't need more than a light jacket, if that - unless you're from the north and laugh at our weakness for the chilly :eek::rolleyes::D

the first cruise was to be a six days cruise...but it got changed to

five when a minor hurricane hit the first day of the cruise.

Just know, that it is possible you might see some chilly weather leaving and/or coming back.

Bring a light jacket, and then hope you dont need it.

Just spent the WORST SUMMER EVER here in Alabama...from June 1 until September 1, I think we had (maybe) five days under 90 degrees. For weeks, it was 99-100-101 every day. Day after day. Everyone here says it's the worst summer they can remember. I literally got up at 4 am to do laundry and cook, so the house wouldn't be heated up even more during the day. It's been all over the local and National news all summer. November?? Can't wait!! No, I'm not cruising....just want to walk the dog outside for more than five minutes without being fried! November is when I turn off my A/C! If we're lucky, the temps in November will be around 70 degrees. If we're lucky! Enjoy your cruise!

WAITING FOR WINTER!!!!!

Archived