Post-Cruise Hotel 'day room' recommendations

Rock Chick

Hello to all here with more experience than I :)

We are hoping to book a Miami Beach hotel on priceline in the next few days for our post cruise stay on October 30th. Rather than check out by 10am/11am can we request a delayed check out (to match our evening flight back to LHR)?? will this incur a further day rate ??

I know it will depend on the individual hotel, but thought maybe someone reading this has done so before and has recommendations...

Many thanks :) Helen

We stayed at the Eden Roc Hotel a few years ago and although we had to check out of our room (the hotel was fully booked)they stored our luggage and gave us a key for another room to use to shower and change in, I think it was about 1 hour before we needed to leave for our flight this worked out fine but if the hotel hadn't been fully booked then we would have been able to keep our room for an extra charge.

This hotel at the time kept a couple of rooms spare for there guests to use and they just put your name on the list and told you what time to collect the key.

Thankyou Jenrie :)

Still not booked this final night yet, half of me thinks anything will do and the other half wants to splurge on the final night/day. Eden Roc rates at the moment on more on our splurge scale so will take another look.

Thanks again.

Archived