Princess Antigua Island Safari by Land Rover Excursion.

billrco90278

Done anybody have any feedback on the Princess "Island Safari by Land Rover" excursion? Was it something great or just ho hum? The description in the Princess brochure is below. I am sure other cruise lines and independents have something similar. Thank you.

"Meet your driver/guide, board the customized 4WD Land Rover, and set off in a caravan for the island's remote southwest interior. Drive through quaint Bendal's Village and follow narrow dirt tracks across the rugged Body Pond, where your guide points out the many interesting tropical plants. A photo stop will be made to view the stunning island interior before traveling toward Fig Tree Drive, a part of the island featuring lush tropical forest, mango groves, and pineapple fields. Skirt the shore and pass mangrove thickets as your guide explains the ecological role played by this ever-present Caribbean tree that's adapted to brackish and saltwater environments. Stop for a swim at Turner's Beach, along the southwest coast, one of Antigua's beautiful beaches. Have a refreshing beverage before returning to the ship."

I did this island safari tour, we had a blast. Collin was our guide and this was a tour different from all the other islands.We had fun and learned a lot of the Island.Antigua is lovely island.I will do this tour again ask for collin!

Archived