Roll call : Carnival Conquest 10/24/2010 from Galveston

sjtaaboy

Are there any other LGBT travelers booked for this cruise? My better half and I are booked for this sailing and can't wait!! It's been over a year since the last one (that's a long time for us). If anyone else is booked on it, let me know.....maybe we can get a group Meet and Greet together at one of the many bars on the Conquest.:D

What is LGBT?

Myles21.........

It means Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgendered...........It's just an easier way to say by the initials. Anyone who falls into this category, or are friends/family are welcome to meet and greet others. Depending on the feedback and numbers, we'll select a location on the ship (probably one of the many bars) to meet and mingle. It's a great way to get to know people.

Hope this info helps...........Happy Cruising!!:D

Are there any other LGBT travelers booked for this cruise? My better half and I are booked for this sailing and can't wait!! It's been over a year since the last one (that's a long time for us). If anyone else is booked on it, let me know.....maybe we can get a group Meet and Greet together at one of the many bars on the Conquest.:D

Anyone booked on this cruise?? I'm hoping we are not alone:D

Archived