Shore diving questions

rainforestgirl

So I am deciding whether to do boat dives or shore dives.

Originally I was all set with shore diving since we have a limited time in port (7am-2p). But my main concern is what do we do with our "stuff" (prescription glasses, towels, shoes etc) while we are shore diving since no one will be there to watch it. So that is where the boat idea came in.

Shore diving would be my 1st choice if I can figure this out...so I need some help:

Since we will probably just be diving off a resort and using their dive shop....do you think they would have lockers for that stuff?

Which resort has the best shore dives?

Any ideas, suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

They have equipment lockers on the dive dock at Habitat and also at BuddyDive. Maybe take your own lock. They are next door to each other, so you would be diving the same stretch of reef. My preference is Habitat and the site to the north called Cliff--get in at the dive dock and go right or north a short distance.

It's a great dive--enjoy!!

They have equipment lockers on the dive dock at Habitat and also at BuddyDive. Maybe take your own lock. They are next door to each other, so you would be diving the same stretch of reef. My preference is Habitat and the site to the north called Cliff--get in at the dive dock and go right or north a short distance.

It's a great dive--enjoy!!

Thank you! Exactly the info I needed!

Archived