fulton Place parking

Magic City Cruiser

Can anyone give their experiences? I'm thinking between the three of us, the extra $10 per person we'd save is not worth the hassle of getting to and from via shuttle.

I have a monthly parking contract at this garage. I have not parked there for a cruise, but will for our upcoming trip in January. The shuttle ride is relatively short and prompt (shorter than taxi rides) as I have witnessed passengers arriving and departing when I was either entering or leaving the garage for work.

Oh, and one more thing, the shuttles they use are designed to carry luggage (they have luggage racks).

I have a monthly parking contract at this garage. I have not parked there for a cruise, but will for our upcoming trip in January. The shuttle ride is relatively short and prompt (shorter than taxi rides) as I have witnessed passengers arriving and departing when I was either entering or leaving the garage for work.

Oh, and one more thing, the shuttles they use are designed to carry luggage (they have luggage racks).

Many thanks! And, as you have a monthly contract, I guess it's pretty secure.:)

Many thanks! And, as you have a monthly contract, I guess it's pretty secure.:)

I've been parking there since May, 2009 and have had no problems, nor have I heard of anyone else that I've come in contact with that parks there. The garage has limited access from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Sunday through THursday, until 2:30 am on Friday nights and Saturday nights. The good thing about this garage is that there is regular traffic in and out of the garage on a daily basis, unlike the port garage that has traffic in and out only when cruise ships are in port. More traffic means more visibility, and less chances of something happening. I would recommend that you park on the lowest level possible, in a non-reserved spot to furhter reduce the risk of anything happening. Reserved spots are clearly marked.

Archived