Hotwire problems for Canadian Hotels?

For the last week and a half, I have been unable to read the reviews written by customers on Hotwire for Vancouver, BC Hotels. I have written to them several times and called twice, but the problem is still there. The people on the phone say that they can read the reviews just fine.

Anyone else having this problem? You are supposed to be able to read the customer reviews when you click on a specific deal/hotel and it should be right next to the 'overview' tab.

Thanks for any insight, just want to know if it's just me!

For the last week and a half, I have been unable to read the reviews written by customers on Hotwire for Vancouver, BC Hotels. I have written to them several times and called twice, but the problem is still there. The people on the phone say that they can read the reviews just fine.

Anyone else having this problem? You are supposed to be able to read the customer reviews when you click on a specific deal/hotel and it should be right next to the 'overview' tab.

Thanks for any insight, just want to know if it's just me!

May I suggest www.tripadvisor.com? It is the most comprehensive site for hotel reviews. Another site you may want to check out is http://bedbugregistry.com/ Good luck.

You should be able to see a "reviews" tab after you click on the price of a specific hotel deal. It should be seen right next to the "overview" tab.

Ty acey, but I want to see the reviews on Hotwire specifically because Hotwire does not give you the name of the hotel that you are bidding on. :)

You should be able to see a "reviews" tab after you click on the price of a specific hotel deal. It should be seen right next to the "overview" tab.

Ty acey, but I want to see the reviews on Hotwire specifically because Hotwire does not give you the name of the hotel that you are bidding on. :)

Oh sorry - forgot to mention - using the amenity icons and other pieces of info on the hotwire property, you can post that info on a hotwire discussion board and fellow users will tell you with a high degree of accuracy which property you are getting. Try www.betterbidding.com

I received 100% accuracy from that community on the properties I bid on. Once you know your property, tripadvisor.com is invaluable.

Archived