Serenade 17OCT05

otherbirdog and trc,

whew! i like the new site, but i had trouble finding you guys. especially with new login names. i'm still we2wed, and i didn't have any grief getting in.

trc: i thought of you this weekend while having fun on the rockmore. it is a floating restaurant in the harbour of salem, massachusetts. you can take a tender to it or, if you have your own boat, you can dock to it. the weather was gorgeous, i had a rum punch in my hand, and soaking up the sun in my bathing suit top. not quite like the catamaran off lanai, but with my eyes closed soaking up the sun, i was there.

we2wed, Terry says maybe we were trying to ditch you (only kidding), we got our Crown & Anchor book yesterday, and no coupons for Panama Canal, very sad. Hopefully next time they will be in there. What do you think birdog?

Terry & Gail

Crazy enough to sign up this early just to get 1600!!! Can't sign into CC party, though, has anyone else? Spent lots fo time at the Champagne Bar on the Vision in May on her repositioning cruise to Vancouver! Hope the scenery on the PC cruise is too good to stay inside...you know those champagne flutes do travel! I'm sure this thread will survive the next year, perhaps we should have a wager on how many pages it will be????????

birdog,

We're here, we've been waiting for you to post on the roll call thread. we2wed must be very busy as she hasn't even checked her own thread. Seahags we also have a bet if we can keep this thread going for another 15 months. From the left coast....

Terry & Gail

boy, all you guys must have wet britches! i haven't replied cuz i was having trouble locating the posts. i guess this new site has ruffled my computer skills. sorry birdog! sorry terry & gail! at least the seahags haven't yelled at me yet.

but, i'm baaaaack!

seahags: you'll have to show me the ropes at the champagne bar. do they serve caviar as well? ... with those little mother of pearl spoons? cool. i'm heading there first.

i'm glad you got the cabin of your favor. so did terry and gail. frank and i just wanted to be on the bump. (now, birdog, keep your mind out of the gutter!)

i also got my c&a brochure. it is funny (strange..not ha ha) that the canal was featured as the cover story and there were not any coupons inside. my ta says next one.

gail: buying any clothes yet? i want frank to have a PANAMA hat and a PANAMA JACK shirt. tee hee

we2wed

We are doing the PC cruise on the Serenade THIS October on the 18th from San Diego to San Juan. Can't wait and I hope to let you all know how it was. I can't imagine that we won't enjoy it. We booked this last October. What a long wait!

Happy cruising

Grandeur 10/99

Monarch 10/00

Rhapsody 8/01

Voyager 10/02

Grandeur 10/31/03

Serenade 10/18/04

Hi,

I will be on this cruise as well. What cabin will you be in ?

We are in 1568 as far as I remember. Oct. 18, 2004 - already looking forward to this cruise.

keeping two threads going simultaneously will be a challenge...wonder how close in the sequence we can keep them!!! Terry & Gail, we'll be on your coast Wed-Sat (I lived in CA most of my life) to visit my mother...we just HAD to wait until summer heat to visit with no a/c!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone.......

Seahags,

We have lived in Southern California all of our lives and have no air conditioning. Really is not bad, but we are pretty close to the coast, in Southern California. Have a great visit, talk to you next week.

Terry & Gail

Archived