St. Johns tour with Freedom Tours (Bay of Fundy)

dlwfarm

Just got back from our cruise and we booked the Bay of Fundy/St. Martin tour with Freedom Tours. I couldn't have wished for a better tour. We were lucky and got to see the reversing falls at both low and high tide. This tour was the best tour we had the entire trip. They showed us spots that the big tour buses couldn't go to. It was wonderful. I highly recommend them! Make sure you find some wishing rocks! I brought back a couple for the grandkids.

Mary

We have been considering a tour with them or booking a private tour to the Bay of Fundy (which costs more). How long was your tour and were you at maximum capacity in your vehicle? How many total was on your tour? Any info you can provide will be appreciated!

We have been considering a tour with them or booking a private tour to the Bay of Fundy (which costs more). How long was your tour and were you at maximum capacity in your vehicle? How many total was on your tour? Any info you can provide will be appreciated!

Here is their website: http://www.freedomtours.com/content/151140

which should answer some of your questions. We also had a great tour with them, Peter was our guide.

So happy to hear this good review. We have a tour booked with them Next Week!

JPLewis we are booked for next week too. What ship and time? We are going on Fundy Coast to Fundy Shores with Freedom Tours. Heather said this is the one because I wanted to get into the forest and possibly climb a fire tower to look down on "Fruit Loops". We are with one other couple, we will stop for lunch and we will be gone about 6 hours (but they will never go more than an hour from the ship). Sure looking forward to this excursion. For most of the rest we are renting a car or just walking and doing our own thing.

We had 6 in our group, it was a small van. It was originally setup for 4, but we found 2 more people who wanted to go. The tour was suppose to go 5 hours, but ours lasted 6 hours. We were able to see the low and high tides of some of the sites. (depends when low and high tide is when you get there). It was great.

Hope this helps.

mary

No we are on the Crown and we get to St John on Oct. 1 I believe. This is the tour I chose and found here on CC then when I posted it this summer I think 20 folks decided to do the tour. I then changed my mind and booked another variation called the back roads tour -- 4 people were needed to make it a "group tour" not a private tour.

• 5 months later...
Went with Freedom Tours on Sept 1, and was very pleased with their van tour that our small group of six did. Here is a photo of one of the stops that the bus tours could not do.

p677603729-4.jpg

To see more photos of this trip visit: http://jprimages.com/travel/2010/canada

These are great pictures. Will definately look into this tour.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
A group of us are thinking about booking this Fundy Coast tour. What exactly did you get to see and do in the five hours? Any details you can provide will be appreciated!:)

Hi...we are on the Crown Oct 4 from NYC. Did you get anymore info on this ? Judy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived