Oasis Windjammer

CRUZCOOL

I keep reading posts that the Windjammer is very crowded on Oasis. Is this just for breakfast or all the time? We like to eat dinner there but don't want to deal with the crowd. Also, do they still offer the fried rice with egg and miso soup for breakfast? Are there any chinese dishes in there? Thanks

The only time it was overly crowded were on port days. I think everyone had the same idea about having breakfast with an awesome view! The first port day we sat at a huge table with a bunch of strangers and had some interesting conversations. The second port day an employee approached me and asked if I was looking for a table. He found one for just the two of us which was very sweet and helpful.

I can't answer your question about the breakfast items but I know that they had a huge area with Chinese foods for dinner. The one night we ate dinner there we just got there right when it opened and it wasn't bad at all.

I keep reading posts that the Windjammer is very crowded on Oasis. Is this just for breakfast or all the time? We like to eat dinner there but don't want to deal with the crowd. Also, do they still offer the fried rice with egg and miso soup for breakfast? Are there any chinese dishes in there? Thanks

We had a tough time (family of 4) finding a table at windjammer for breakfast. I prefered to go to park cafe for breakfast anyway although rest of the family was into the windjammer. BTW they do not make omelets to order on oasis windjammer. Johnny Rockets makes custom orders from what i hear but it was too crowded when we went. Not sure about the egg and miso soup. I know there were Indian dishes for lunch. Don't remember if there was Chinese dishes. My wife and daughter went to windjammer one night for dinner and they said it was not crowded.

Archived