Cost of transportation from LAX to San Pedro Port??

Poorplaya

My wife, a friend and I will be traveling on Mariner of the Seas in mid December and will be flying into LAX that sunday morning that we are set to embark. I was just wondering for anyone who may have done this recently in past few months what transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal cost them and if anyone recommends pre booking this transportation or just catching something there at the airport??? Thanks for the help everyone.

I don't know first hand, but was told a taxi would cost roughly $60.00. I ahve a party of 8 so I prereserved Zippy Shuttle at $90.00 for the eight of us. You can find several different company's on line by googling it.

We have used Super Shuttle a number of time and have been very pleased with their service. Their charge from LAX to San Pedro is $17 pp. However if you do a search of this forum you will find a discount code that will save you the tip. Because the discount is per reservation, the trick when using the code is to make a reservation for each person, that way everyone gets the discount. That with sending you Brian Burke will be all that I will do to help a Maple Laughs fan. :p

I am landing at LAX and going to San Pedro, BUT, I am flying in the day before. I expect to use a shuttle.

Shuttle service has drawbacks. They will wait until the van is full. They may make a detour to drop someone off at a hotel.

Given the cost of the vacation, why risk missing the boat for a few bucks? A cab from the airport is a fixed rate of $60 plus tip. They take you directly to the pier. They don't stop, they don't pass go. They get you there.

have a nice cruise.

Paul

Archived