Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Yep, I, too, have been reading from the start and feel the need to say that I enjoyed reading every evening a llittle bit more. How rewarding it must be to have had such an audience, eh? Good Luck and all the best to you Mike and your family. You certainly have every reason to be proud. May you enjoy every vacation as you have this one!

A fellow maritimer,

~Debbie

I need some help, I have the Destiny Fun Times on Adobe Reader but I can't seem to insert them in my post.

Any suggestion on how I can have them available to CC readers. As promised I will post the Imagination, Valor and Freedom Fun Times as soon as possible. Mike

Re-posting. can anyone help

I think you used Photo bucket to host your pictures and post on this thread.

Can you transfer the Fun Times from Adobe Reader to where you store your cruise pictures on your computer?

If so, they appear to be just another picture.

From there, just upload them to Photo Bucket and then post here on your thread.

JimmyJames

Mike and Tracy lnew1gd1, DeltaDeer and I are all booked on the same cruise in February and there is going to be a vow renewal so I just know that all of us who have followed this and you know I have from post 1 will Im sure also be thinking of you and Tracy as our lucky couple exchange their vows again.

This is hands down the best review that has ever been written and Ive read many. Your family will cherish this for many years to come. You should also make sure you print this entire thread out at some point, I know its a lot of it, but its a hard copy of the memory too. Who know what can happen to this virtual one.

Many blessings to you and your family, and I'll definitely be looking forward to your Pride review and hope that maybe you both will be able to join us in Hawaii in 2012.

Thank you again

Amy

I think you used Photo bucket to host your pictures and post on this thread.

Can you transfer the Fun Times from Adobe Reader to where you store your cruise pictures on your computer?

If so, they appear to be just another picture.

From there, just upload them to Photo Bucket and then post here on your thread.

JimmyJames

Yes I use Photo bucket, I have tried many times what you suggested but each time I get it approximately half downloaded it fails.

Mike , I hope you do not mind...but I sent a link to your review to John Heald, Senior Cruise Director for Carnival.

Mike do not be offended by his bathroom remark. If you ever read his blog you will know that is always where he is at.

He is going to read it.

John Heald: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1281134. John this is an amazing review of a B2B2B2B on four different ships. Beautiful stories and pictures of all the ships. Too bad everyone can not cruise with their attitude. Imagine having teenagers on all that time, and them actually enjoying it.

safe_image.php?d=c0b31999e7b1d856d2b41b8651c9a968&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi703.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww33%2FMikeyA53%2FCruising%25202010%2FCruising2010492-1.jpg Mike & Tracys Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom - Cruise Critic..

boards.cruisecritic.com Mike & Tracys Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom Carnival Cruise Lines

17 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · =100000294462767&p[]=169816559696050&action_link=share"]Share · See Wall-to-Wall

• 41500_1013687612_1732_q.jpg John Heald heading to the bathroom with new reading material Sue, cant wait to see what they have written

• Like 1

Yes I use Photo bucket, I have tried many times what you suggested but each time I get it approximately half downloaded it fails.

Mister Mike: Post your question/situation here on the CC

Photo discussion thread.

This is where the experts are. I am sure somebody can help you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

JimmyJames

I need some help, I have the Destiny Fun Times on Adobe Reader but I can't seem to insert them in my post.

Any suggestion on how I can have them available to CC readers. As promised I will post the Imagination, Valor and Freedom Fun Times as soon as possible. Mike

Hi, Mike and Tracy!

I feel your pain with getting those Fun Times uploaded to PhotoBucket... I had "issues", too when I was uploading them to my Destiny review a couple of months back.

I am no computer wizard, but I can tell you that on my computer, my Fun Times are saved as JPEG (.jpg) files in My Pictures folder. I scanned each page as a separate file (in other words, each Fun Times is 6 pictures). If I remember correctly, I had to limit my upload to PhotoBucket to only a couple of pages at a time. Hope this helps!!!!

BTW ~ I loved the "grand finale" photos of the Freedom in port from the plane!!!

Kind Regards, Leah

Mike & Tracy,

I have so loved reading this review - the pix of Tracy's parents in the "Game of Love" were adorable and so sweet.

I think if you ever tire of being a Mountie, you could have another career as a cruise reviewer!

I've also really enjoyed your pictures - again, what a beautiful family.

So now that your review has reached the end, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to here - the first posts I've been reading every day were yours:(

Anyway, thanks again for the best review ever - I think your family needs to cruise at least twice a year so that your fellow cruise critic members will have something to look forward to reading every day.

Hi, Mike and Tracy!

I feel your pain with getting those Fun Times uploaded to PhotoBucket... I had "issues", too when I was uploading them to my Destiny review a couple of months back.

I am no computer wizard, but I can tell you that on my computer, my Fun Times are saved as JPEG (.jpg) files in My Pictures folder. I scanned each page as a separate file (in other words, each Fun Times is 6 pictures). If I remember correctly, I had to limit my upload to PhotoBucket to only a couple of pages at a time. Hope this helps!!!!

BTW ~ I loved the "grand finale" photos of the Freedom in port from the plane!!!

Kind Regards, Leah

Thank you Leah, I think you are right, I will have to scan them again individually because 4 days of Fun Times is way to big. Therefore it will take a couple more days before I get a chance to do it again. Mike

WOW what can I say this is definitely a Best Seller. I starting reading this review last night and couldn`t wait to get up this morning to continue reading it, that says something because I am not a big reader, but you kept my interest going. You have a beautiful family and you prove something, that it is real, not some soap opera. You are Canadian, even better a Martimer. I am living in Nova Scotia but from Newfoundland. I also worked with the RCMP back in 1984 in Newfoundland on the great Northern Peninsula. This is not only memories for you and your family but you have made cruise critic members part of it. Thanks so much for all the time you put into this review. We are booked for the Carnival Freedom next May. I noted that you have a NIKON 50 I have a Nikon D5000 and hoping to be able to use it probably by the time of our cruise comes along. What type of a lens did you use. Your pictures, and narritive were excellent, thanks again for the great review. The renewal was just so romantic. :)

Thank you bxh165, I'm just using the standard lens that came with the camera. Have a wonderful cruise on the Freedom.

Hi there, the review you are referring to is Bill's World Cruise. I was just along for the ride with everyone else, except I offered to post his pictures. Everyday, he would email me photos, and I would post them (was much easier for him and save him a ton in internet fees).

A few of us from that world cruise (it was OUR cruise too... lol... even though we just watched from our computers... lol) keep in touch and had the thread moved over to floataway.

But, if you haven't read it and want something to read, go for it. He did a great job until the end and bless his heart, he just gave up. He was tired and homesick and not feeling well.

Mike, thanks so much for posting your review and pictures. I have enjoyed it from day one!

Thank you chasinraynbowz

Just chiming in with my thanks. I don't know how you all weren't balling your eyes out when you saw those ships while you were flying home. Can't even imagine what it was like to stay in a hotel in Boston after being on ships for an entire month! If you have a cure for PCD (or ACB-after cruise blues-as I refer to it!) you should bottle it and sell it! :cool: I think all of us posters should put a countdown clock in our sig for the day you get back from the Pride so we can look for the next review! :D;) As a few others have said, happy trails to you and enjoy planning for the Pride!

Thank you Karen, appreciate all your posts and the nice things you have said. Mike

My ACB has been doing this review and booking our Pride Cruise. :D

The pictures flying over the ships are FANTASTIC! It was almost

like the captain did it JUST for you! :p

He did, he's a CC fan. ;)

I know that I've said this several times before, but thanks again

for taking the time to do this review! I looks like all of you had

a BLAST!! I sure hope my cruise is as fun as yours appeared

to be!!:)

Thank you disneyden

Thanks for the wonderful review. I throroughly enjoyed it all. OK, now that the fun is over we need you to get back to work, so those of us in your fair town can feel safe again. I can't imagine how you had time to work and keep up with this thread. Seriously, thanks for all the hard work you put into this. You gave those of us who have a long wait for their next cruise something to dream about.

Thanks neighbour.

I just want to let you know how much I really enjoyed reading your review and also enjoyed all of your beautiful pictures. I spent a couple of hours reading the other day and looked forward to reading more each day since then. I've noticed all the other comments, so I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has said, but I do want to thank you for taking the time to share your family's experiences and pictures of your vacation. You have a wonderful family and your review shows how much you all mean to each other and that is so nice to see this day and age. I hope you have a great experience on Carnival Pride and look forward to reading your review of that as well. I don't know what I'm going to do now that your review is basically finished - maybe get caught up on housework I've neglected this past week while enjoying your cruise through your review. :)

Thank you pghsteelerfan

Mike & Tracy,

I have so loved reading this review - the pix of Tracy's parents in the "Game of Love" were adorable and so sweet.

I think if you ever tire of being a Mountie, you could have another career as a cruise reviewer!

I've also really enjoyed your pictures - again, what a beautiful family.

So now that your review has reached the end, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to here - the first posts I've been reading every day were yours:(

Anyway, thanks again for the best review ever - I think your family needs to cruise at least twice a year so that your fellow cruise critic members will have something to look forward to reading every day.

I second That !!:D