Carnival price list wedding add-ons, upgrades

cruisinthemed

Thank you Mrs. Gomez and congratulations once again.

Thanks! I finally got around to finishing it up and sending stuff out but I came back to insanity, a job that needed me more than I needed them and problems on top of problems. LOL

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Fun, Fun:

I just emailed you the information that I received for my Conquest wedding out of New Orleans, including flower upgrades, cake choices, tux rentals, photo packages, entertainment options, and other like marriage license requirements for New Orleans, since that's where my port is. Hope this helps!

If you still have this info I would greatly appreciate receiving it. My son is considering a Carnival wedding sailing out of New Orleans and they really need to know their options BEFORE the book. Thanks so much. email

v dot gelfo @ comcast dot net using actual . and no spaces, of course. Just trying to block the spammers.

If you still have this info I would greatly appreciate receiving it. My son is considering a Carnival wedding sailing out of New Orleans and they really need to know their options BEFORE the book. Thanks so much. email

v dot gelfo @ comcast dot net using actual . and no spaces, of course. Just trying to block the spammers.

I just got married on the Carnival Dream in New Orleans last month. I will e-mail you everything I have, which includes a lot of NOLA specific info.