Cabins on Millie

jamarone

My daughter and her husband are in cabin 8076 and I am in 8012 on the Millenium. Her cabin is a "CC" and mine is inside (my choice). Are both of these staterooms as good as they could be? It is my first cruise alone and her first in a long time (a workaholic). It is the 11/12 from SanJuan. Advice and help welcomed.

Not sure what you mean by 'as good as they could be'. We were on Millie very recently and were quite satisfied. We did notice some mold in the silicone grout in the shower stall (CC cabin 9043), but it's embedded and can't be removed w/ out redoing the whole stall. Cabin and bath were cleaned twice daily. Otherwise, the bed was comfortable, clean fresh linens, etc. Plenty of storage space as well. Your cabin should be similar except no balcony.:)

Have a great cruise-

Thanks for the response, I should have been more specific. The cabin with the balcony was questioned as to clear view, i.e., nothing blocking the view. An earlier cabin choice had the window washing equipment in front of the balcony. As far as the inside cabin went, I was curious as to sound and smell. I know that inside cabins are generally a cave, and, frankly, that is what I need on this cruise. A place to hide away when I need to.

Archived