lowest balcony 8a on miracle

valtandc

8A should place you on deck 4.

I think you're mistaken. I'm looking at the deck plan and don't see any cabins on deck 4. Anyway, val,check the deck plan to see what's above and below. Midship should be fine. It's the restuarant that makes all the noise throught the night and they are way aft.

I would avoid deck 4 over the main show lounge. There are cabins on that deck on Spirit Class ships. Those balconies also jut out from the ship and have a sloped glass front so you lose some usable space on the balcony and are exposed above you. I'm usually happy with just about any old balcony but turned down deck 4 on our last cruise because of location and the way those balconies sit on the ship.

I would also be a little leary of booking a cabin right over the dining room, but have never had the experience. If you can afford to kick it up to an 8B, you will still be aft, but up one floor (and therefore have cabins above and below you). We prefer being aft, especially on Spirit class ships...straight up to aft Lido and down to the dining room:)

Archived