Full Day Nevis Sail with St. Kitts Tour Store

kitty383

I did something like this years ago from a ship excursion. Nevis is very nice and the jerk chicken at b-b-q beach lunch was the best I ever had. The beach at Nevis was called pickman or pickering beach and it was sandy and a great place to swim.

It is Pinney's Beach. The Four Seasons is located on Pinney's beach also. It will re-open after being closed following Hurrican Omar in 2008.[/quote

You might be right but I didn't see any hotel or buildings at all. Maybe 2002 or 2004? All the food was cooked in a little alcove of trees, boat pulled up on beach amd nothing but sand, water and trees.

If I remember right I saw a map and it was on the southeast corner?

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone with both Blue Water & Leeward. I like Leeward better b/c you can eat on the beach - almost felt like Gilligan's Island....lol. Both have nice boats, great crews and similar menus. Certain cruise lines have contracts with those companies - and it is best to check to see if it is on your excursion list from the ship. If you book directly with the company and are dishonest about being on a ship and it gets found out it can cause problems for the companies b/c of the terms/conditions of their contracts with the cruise lines. I learned about this when I inquired how come it was cheaper to book directly when I tried to do the same, but after understanding why, I didn't want to cause any problems for those local businesses. It was well worth the money. From what I understand they can't mix cruise and hotel guests, again becuause of the contracts with the ships.... and the cruise line can usually fill up a catamaran so that is more of a guarantee then trying to get on a cat with hotel guests. Just what I've learned over the years.... but again it is a fantastic day - well worth the money and you'll definitely have a blast!!

We were in St. Kitts last week & had planned on doing the full day sail & snorkel through Liz at the lizpereiratourstore. Unfortunately we were there the week of all the flooding but I was very impressed with the customer service from Liz. She responded back almost immediately to all the emails I sent her & we received an email from her on Tuesday before our Friday visit to St. Kitts informing us of the cancellation of our tour due to all the flooding on the island. She offered to set us up with another tour. She was very accommodating.

Archived