Explorer, NOS or Mariner

We did the Western on Voyager in Jan, 2003 and are considering doing the Eastern in Jan,2005. WE Will be taking our kids (21 and 23) too! We definitely want to stay with Voyager class ships..so tell me which of the three you liked best and why? Thanks!

Voyager of the Seas 1/12/03

Really, they're all the same class - the only difference is probably the decor and the year it was built. Also, the Navigator and Mariner have a design change to where the balconies are built outside the superstructure of the ship, so they aren't as cavernous as the ones on the Explorer.

I would just figure out which one fits into your schedule the best, because I don't figure there is much difference between them.

Sovereign of the Seas, 2/27/2003

Celebrating my husband's 30th birthday on the Mariner of the Seas, 9/5/2004

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] 'til the Mariner!!

I agree with AdrieneAGD, you can't go wrong with any of them. However if they all were running the same route and you want a balcony cabin, I would pick Navigator or Mariner due to the balcony improvement. In my opinion those balconies are nicer.

- Jeff

Thanks so much! We will be booking a balcony for DH and I so that info is helpful..the tough part is getting an interior cabin for the kids near us at this late date! One cabin is easy but another close by becomes more of a challenge!

Voyager of the Seas 1/12/03

Archived