For anyone "live" on the Mariner...

I was just checking out St. Thomas' cruise ship schedule, and it looks like you guys are supposed to be docked with the Queen Mary 2 on Wednesday! That would be an awesome pic to have both the largest and second-largest passenger ships in one picture!

Sovereign of the Seas, 2/27/2003

Celebrating my husband's 30th birthday on the Mariner of the Seas, 9/5/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 'til the Mariner!!

I would love to see some pictures as well!

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

We're on board the Mariner as we speak--absolutely beautiful ship (full review to come)! I have been looking forward to seeing the Queen Mary in St. Thomas--she is gorgeous as well but was tendered (we were docked) so I didn't get a side-by-side photo of both ships. Loved Captain Johnny's morning announcement as we docked in St. Thomas--he told passengers about the Q. Mary also being in port. He said it was his first look at the Queen Mary and in his opinion, the Mariner was 'at least as beautiful.' Very cute--we all look forward to Capt. Johnny's overhead announcements :-)

Time to get dressed--it's the last formal night and it's lobster lobster lobster!!

Enjoy your lobster you lucky dog!!

Only four more months to go before its lobster time for me on the Explorer. Nothing beats a good meal on a gigantic ship in a foreign exotic locale all dressed to the hilt. icon_smile.gif

Archived