Halloween on Pride - things for kids??

DoubleHJr

We are sailing the Pride on October 31st. Could anybody tell me if Carnival will do anything, or should I leave my 7 year olds costume home? (It's easy to pack, and we are driving to the port, so space is not an issue) Thank you!

Thanks - we will pack the costume then and be prepared. When we told her we weren't going to be home for Halloween she was a little upset - until she found out that that it was going to be because of a cruise. Seven years old and already addicted:)

I have to admit, I didn't pick this one because of the Halloween timing ( I am not a big fan of it ) - it's because DD is off from school the Thursday and Friday due to NJ teachers convention. What's a few extra days off when you are going on vacation??

We were on the Pride last year for Halloween. The ship is decorated with many of those huge inflatable decorations. Most of the activities were Halloween evening and the children trick or treated through the stores. Also, there was costume judging which included the adults as well.

Have a great cruise!

Archived