Cozumel Jeep Safari & Snorkel by Johann & Sandra

mela1971

• 2 months later...

:) I just got done booking a Jeep Tour with this company. I mentioned my late arrival & they have setup a trip to leave at 12:30. So this company has the best prices of all the companies I researched (because we have a kid going & it was full price for her everywhere else). Their price is $79 adult, $47.75 kids 4 - 10, under 4 free). It also includes free Tequila tasting & a lunch buffet. Some of the others do not provide food at all. They have been awesome via email answering my like 15 questions.

So, I have not actually been on the trip yet, but so far am very happy with the service.

Good luck!

Here are the details & the link:

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/jeep-tour-cozumel.htm

The Ultimate Cozumel Island Expedition! This is the mother of all jeep tours on Cozumel, visiting the most attractions, and offering the most photo opportunities of any island tour in Cozumel. Snorkeling on Coral Reefs, Mayan Ruins, green jungles, a Tequila Factory, virgin white sand beaches, and a Mayan Village, all in one awesome tour!

· Enjoy amazing snorkeling at Dzul-Ha, Cozumel's most beautiful off-shore reef! Of course, if you don't want to snorkel, you don't have to - you can relax in lounge chairs on the beach and work on your tan!

· Take a journey back in time as you delve into the lost civilization of the Mayas at San Gervasio, the largest and most significant Mayan Ruins site in Cozumel!

· Enjoy free tequila tastings, as you learn how the national drink of Mexico is made at Cozumel's only tequila stand!

· Visit Cozumel's dazzlingly beautiful and remote Eastern Shore, where you'll be awe-struck by the natural scenery!

· Relax at the friendly confines of El Galleon, where you'll enjoy the beach palapas and a delicious Mexican lunch, including freshly made fajitas!

· Tour Cozumel's Punta Sur ecological preserve on the southern tip of the island. Here you can go into the lighthouse, see the museum of navigation, visit a crocodile farm and the El Caracol Mayan Ruins site!

When: Daily at 9:30 AM. If this doesn't work for your schedule, just let us know. We can customize the start time to fit almost any schedule. (They did for us - 12:30 - January 17th, 2011)

Where: Complimentary pickup from your hotel or cruise ship pier.

How Long: 6.5 Hours Approximately.

Includes:

· Round-trip Transportation

· English speaking naturalist guides

· Jeep Wranglers (4 Passengers to a Jeep)

· Mexican Lunch at El Galleon Beach Club

· Beer, Sodas and Water

· Snorkeling Equipment

· Tequila Tastings

• 5 weeks later...

Archived