Left a girlfriend, came back a fiance! Pictorial Liberty Western Review 9.11.10

TinkyPatz

It was good to see Tommy is back. We went on the Liberty a year and a half ago (our third time on the Liberty) and Tommy was there. He had also been on the previous sailings. He indicated that he was rolling over to another ship. I wonder if he did end up going? Regardless we are going to be on the Liberty in Feb 11 and cannot wait to see Tommy again. He is such a great bartender.

He is one of the reasons (and other staff like him) that we go on the Liberty.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

One question: Is debarkation still fairly quick in Miami?

Thank you again,

Kevin from Mpls.

Glad to see you are back and congratulations! We also met Tommy on our Liberty cruise in Aug. He made me a rose, too and those awesome martinis!:)He remembered my DH's name and called out to him whenever he saw us. He was a great guy to talk with.

Heather

It was good to see Tommy is back. We went on the Liberty a year and a half ago (our third time on the Liberty) and Tommy was there. He had also been on the previous sailings. He indicated that he was rolling over to another ship. I wonder if he did end up going? Regardless we are going to be on the Liberty in Feb 11 and cannot wait to see Tommy again. He is such a great bartender.

He is one of the reasons (and other staff like him) that we go on the Liberty.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

One question: Is debarkation still fairly quick in Miami?

Thank you again,

Kevin from Mpls.

I have no idea if he switched ships or not.

Debarkation wasn't quick at all for us (not that I had a problem with it). I believe we were zone 48 and we left the ship at about 10:30am and there were still a considerable number of people waiting to go through customs. The higher up you are the later you debark.

Glad to see you are back and congratulations! We also met Tommy on our Liberty cruise in Aug. He made me a rose, too and those awesome martinis!:)He remembered my DH's name and called out to him whenever he saw us. He was a great guy to talk with.

Heather

Yup, he did the same with Jason :) and he has the most contagious smile!

Yup, he did the same with Jason :) and he has the most contagious smile!

Now that we are all caught up with the engagement, don't forget to update us about the wedding.

So much fun to read through this, brought back my wonderful proposal, 38 years ago!!!

Have only been on 5 cruises but I didn't know you could order a cheese plate to go! What a great idea, plan on doing just that this coming march on the Miracle!!

Congragulations to you both!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived