Restaurant Deals in Florida

boomonster

Everybody likes to save a buck or two. We are staying in Miami pre cruise so any cash we can save is good. So that's why I am sharing. Restaurant dot com has certificates for 90% of so you can get anywhere from a $10 certificate for $.40 to a $100 certificate for $4.00 . You do have to read the fine print. You usually have to spend a certain amount to use it and it's usually for just dinner. And you have to enter the promo code WOW . But great deals we are going to check out some different ones for our trip .And they have ones for almost any town. Just put in your zip code and see if any pop up. That's my deal of the day I thought I would share:)

I use Restaurant dot com all the time, and have some GC's right now to use precruise in Cocoa Beach and post cruise in Orlando. If you go to the restaurant's website, sometimes you can also sign up for email specials and newsletters, which can give you even more savings!

KC

Archived