parking in New Orleans

jayfer

There are many hotels in New Orleans that have park & cruise packages. I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn Convention Center. Parking was $10 per day extra.

A lot of people here post good things about the Drury Hotel.

We're booked at the Convention Center Marriott very near the terminal. The bottom line price was $181.57 which includes taxes. This includes parking for a 7 day cruise. No shuttle to port but only a short walk. Will drop off things and DH will go back, leave car, then walk back. They have valet parking on the roof of the hotel. If you call them you have to mention the cruise and park package and also tell them not to include the breakfast which is WAY over priced. I checked with Drury first and their price is $189.00 NOT including tax. However, they do offer some nice food included in the price of the room. No shuttle service at Drury either. It was hard to decide between the two. Just check around and have fun in New Orleans and on your cruise.

Archived