Handicapped Rooms On Mariner...help

LaceyLady

Hi there, My sister and I will be on the Mariner on March 6th, 2005. We have stateroom 2628 - I Deck Oceanview handicapped. Has anyone had an ocean view Handicapped on this ship. If so can you please give me details on what the room is like, size wise, lay out, any info at all. Thank you in advance.

Laceylady

LaceyLady, I hate to answer your question with a question but are either you or your sister wheelchair users? If so I suggest you go to the disabled threads there are lots of people that can help you there with information about the accessible staterooms. Unfortunatly there are able bodied people who book these rooms because they are considerably bigger preventing those that truly need them from having them.

The stateroom has two twin beds (can convert into a queen-size bed), a closet with a pull-down bar, The front door is wider then a regular door as is the bathroom door. I am not sure but it is over 30" inches wide. A private bathroom with a slight ramp, roll-in-shower that has a pull down seat, hand held shower head and bars, raised toilet with bars and roll-under sink. There is ample room to move around.

If you are truly in need of this cabin please feel free to email and I am happy to send you pics Rtravel@aol.com

Jean

Archived