Solstice 10-10-10- quick question.

paulsang

Sailing on Solstice this weekend with a large group of friends.

Quick Question:

What kind of nightlife should I expect? Not that it is terribly important, but I am rather curious. I am a bit of a night-owl, especially on vacation!

We are a diverse group, so there will be varying interests.

Thanks!!

Paul

There are various bars and a nightclub that are open late. On our last cruise there were always activities (dancing, ect.) after dinner. My father in law is a bit of a night owl and there was usually something he could find to do to keep occupied.

Just off Solstice this Sunday, 10/3. The Sky Lounge was busy a few nights till midnight. The disco lounge was busy a couple nights till 4:00 am, so I heard from fellow passengers. If you have a group of folks that don't want to settle down, the crew will cater to your whims.

Just off Solstice this Sunday, 10/3. The Sky Lounge was busy a few nights till midnight. The disco lounge was busy a couple nights till 4:00 am, so I heard from fellow passengers. If you have a group of folks that don't want to settle down, the crew will cater to your whims.

Thanks New Hampshire Cruisers!! We have a pretty diverse group. I have a feeling we will be in the Molecular bar more often than not. But, I wouldn't mind shaking my a$$ to some thumpa thumpa one or two nights!...Just not 4am!..LOL

I was sent the Martini Menu, and my premium bev pkg is gonna get a workout!!

I just cannot wait to get on this ship!!

I am already on the roll call! I also just signed up for the CC Conections party.

I have a group of 20 or so, but not all on CC...Our group is diverse, but I am not sure all we have planned will pan out!

I am SURE I will run into folks at the Molecular bar! I will be the good-looking 43 year old with a fedora, and plaid Polo kicks!:eek:

Archived