Carnival Magic 5/1/11 Inaugural Cruise

trapperdc

Hey there 4 guys from DC going to be on this one. 34-37 here. Anyone else on this one?

Hi guys,

We're two guys from Sydney 30 and 39. Cant wait, looking forward to a brand new ship! Celebrating Dave's big Four Oh, so I've been calling it the Adventure before Dementia cruise.

See you on board

Shane & David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi fellas...

My name's Ron Pass. I'll be on the Magic... as your piano bar entertainer. :p This is my 9th year with CCL and my 5th inaugural ship. I can tell you that you're going to enjoy this cruise. I've been to these ports and they're wonderful. Being the inaugural cruise, there will be a lot of very excited people on board, as well as VIPs, cruise critics, media, travel agents, etc.

I hope you'll find some time in our busy cruise itinerary to come by the piano bar on Deck 5 (promenande). It's called the "Play It Again" piano bar. I have 2 gay friends (a couple) coming from Louisianna, along with a lesbian couple. Let's make the piano bar a gay ol' time. Remember to look for the "Friends of Dorothy" listing in the FunTimes, which is the daily activities newsletter.

As for me, you can check me out at www.ronpass.com and on FaceBook.

Safe travels to Italy! I leave next Thuesday for the ship yard, and I plan to take some pics of the ship and post them on FaceBook.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Ron

Ok Dave, it is a REQUIREMENT for you to show up in the piano bar on your birthday, so I can sing to you. Do you have a slinky red number to wear while you sit on the piano?

Ron

Hi guys,

We're two guys from Sydney 30 and 39. Cant wait, looking forward to a brand new ship! Celebrating Dave's big Four Oh, so I've been calling it the Adventure before Dementia cruise.

See you on board

Shane & David

Ron we are excited. Shane and I have cruised with you on the freedom on it's inaugural season. We have two more gay guys with us. There is also another gay couple from dc who we haven't officially met yet.

Oh very cool. Be sure to reintoduce yourselves! We'll have some fun on this boat, for sure!

Ron we are excited. Shane and I have cruised with you on the freedom on it's inaugural season. We have two more gay guys with us. There is also another gay couple from dc who we haven't officially met yet.

hehehe just started packing so will have to remember to pull that little red number out. We leave on Wednesday for Europe, really looking forward to it. See you on board!

Ok Dave, it is a REQUIREMENT for you to show up in the piano bar on your birthday, so I can sing to you. Do you have a slinky red number to wear while you sit on the piano?

Ron

Oh very cool. Be sure to reintoduce yourselves! We'll have some fun on this boat, for sure!

We're counting the days until we board the big silver bird for Venice next week! We're also from the DC area; this will be our 3rd Carnival cruise, and our first in the Mediterranean. See you around the piano!

Archived