Grand Turk Excursions

Aline13

Aline, I think of Grand Turk as a beach day, when you get off the ship there is a large store with perfume, liquor, clothing, purses, sunglasses ect. Then after that there is a market area with several stores, and a large Margaritaville. Just beyond that is a beach area with chairs that face where your ship is dodked. The only excursion I have done is the Horseback ride and swim, and I have walked into town which is very small and to the small museum. The only excursions really are through the ships, not much to do on your own. Before the hurricane I did get a massage at the beach, but the lady that did them moved back to Canada the last time I emailed her.

My college age daughter and I rented a golf cart from Nathan and explored the whole island (all seven miles of it :)). We stopped at Bohio Resort to swim and snorkel and then also stopped at Governors Beach for a dip before returning the cart. I like to actually see the islands I'm visiting - not just what the cruise corporations have built.

Hi Aline,

This is the 'lady who does the massage', as mentioned earlier in this thread. We are open for business, and offer beachside massages, salt scrubs, mini facials, foot treatments and hair braiding. While this is not an excursion, it is a wonderful way to enhance your day! You can contact us through the web site at www.spaanani.com where you will also find more information about us and our services.

Enjoy!

Claire

Spa Anani

Archived