Dance the Night Away

VABeach

OK, There are soooo many great night clubs in Cancun, but what about Cozumel? We will be there in June and our ship stays overnight (7:00pm - 7:00pm). I know there is CNC and SF, but what about a REAL dance club?

If the ferry ran after midnight I would just go to Cancun, but I know I wouldn't be able to get back to the Island until morning if I did.:(

Any ideas??? Thanks.:D

I go out dancing every Saturday night since no work on Sunday. The night starts usually at about 11 or 12 at Viva Mexico. Then we move to Senor Frogs about 2 or 3. Then on to Neptuno's until about 6 or 7. Then it's off for tacos before heading home. Or, I catch the last ferry at 10 to PDC and dance there all night and catch the first ferry at 6. If you like Salsa then you need to go to Mis Charro's. Otherwise, it's a mix of latin, techno and good general dance tunes.

Thanks for the reply!! I love ANY kind of dance.:D Since my parents (58 & 60) will probably be with us, are any of those places better than the others? Are any of those places close to Downtown? Will a taxi driver know where to take us if we ask to go there? Thanks.:)

Viva Mexico is at the corner of Salas and Melgar...closest to downtown. Carlos and Charlies is at Punta Langosta pier about 5 blocks away from Viva. Neptuno's is on the corner of 11th and Melgar. Mis Charro's is at the corner of 5th (?) and Melgar in between Viva and CnC's. I would suggest Viva if you are taking your parents with you. Or Mis Charro's - it is a pretty good restaurant too. But they only play Salsa. Neptuno's is too dark. And CnC's is probably too loud. Have a blast!

Archived