1720 OBC and room upgrade!!!!

Kathy, Congrats on such an amazing credit! We just got off Oasis last sat :( and we had $380 total for the room. Just a side note before you get on board, they will put the total credit on one person's sea-pass account. So we went down to guest services and had them split it between the two of us. At the end of the week whatever I didn't spend, I had them transfer to my boyfriend's since he went a little over. I ended up having a dispute and $17 was credited back to my charge card when the cruise ended. We originally got the credit from a residency price drop, and like you had booked well before rules changed. Have a great time! I hope this made sense, it did in my head! lol ;)

Kathy, Congrats on such an amazing credit! We just got off Oasis last sat :( and we had $380 total for the room. Just a side note before you get on board, they will put the total credit on one person's sea-pass account. So we went down to guest services and had them split it between the two of us. At the end of the week whatever I didn't spend, I had them transfer to my boyfriend's since he went a little over. I ended up having a dispute and $17 was credited back to my charge card when the cruise ended. We originally got the credit from a residency price drop, and like you had booked well before rules changed. Have a great time! I hope this made sense, it did in my head! lol ;)

makes sense to me! Right now the credit is all under my name. DH and I normally keep everything moneywise separate - but i think this time since the obc is so large we will just group everything together.

I can NOT wait to get on the ship!

Kathy

Archived