Tampa stay, park, cruise hotels???

crusing48/51

Hi all,

Has anyone ever stayed at one of the hotels the night prior to your cruise, parked your car there for the duration of the cruise, and then stayed another night after the cruise? If so, which hotel did you stay at, and was this a good experience?

I'm trying to find ways to save the port parking fees($14 per day), and this sounds like a good option, if the hotel has free parking for the week. Any and all information will be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

This is for Tampa, Florida, in case anyone missed it in the title.

www.stay123.com has several listings for park and stay hotels in Tampa.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Rocky Point and I know that they too have a park and cruise pkg. They will shuttle you to the port and then pick you up after your cruise and shuttle you back to the hotel. This hotel is has a great location on the bay with a nice pool area.

I believe the LaQuinta Tampa Airport has a park and cruise package as well. This hotel is located across from the International Plaza Mall that offers upscale shopping and plenty of restaurant choices.

Good luck to you and have a great cruise.

We, too, are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Rocky Point for their park and cruise pkg. There is a thread about this place on here somewhere. :D

It's actually on the water but no swimming, just a beautiful view. :)

Archived