Wrinckle Releaser

triona

Can anyone let me know if I can get the wrinckle releaser in the UK...Or maybe there might be something that is nearly the same..I've tried in a couple of our super markets and have come up with a blank expression :rolleyes: from the sales people... Thanks..x

Can anyone let me know if I can get the wrinckle releaser in the UK...Or maybe there might be something that is nearly the same..I've tried in a couple of our super markets and have come up with a blank expression :rolleyes: from the sales people... Thanks..x

Hi

I haven't been able to find anything like this in the UK :(

What I usually do is hang the clothes in the bathroom when having a hot shower, this helps release the wrinkles and just smooth them out with my hands.

Perhaps taking a small empty spray bottle with you and filling it with hot water and just spray the items and hang them up or lay flat to dry off may help also. I know we have to think of our luggage allowance when flying these days but it is another option.

Perhaps the Downy Wrinkle Releaser could be bought at a shop before you board the ship? Or at the airport even ?

I detest wrinkled clothes grrrrrrr :o

I bought some last time I was in the USA. I wasn't too impressed to be honest. On board the ship, I ended up using my straighteners as a makeshift iron after using the spray :)

If you google Wrinkle Releaser Recipe you'll find that you can make your own with one part Easy Iron Fabric Conditioner to twenty parts water in a spray bottle.

Carol

Check the roll call for your cruise and ask if someone would pick some up for you. There are probably any number of local cruisers who could bring a bottle or two to the ship for you.

I usually find that sitting on my balcony watching the ocean at any time will always smooth out my wrinkles ;)...... unfortunately only temporarily for the duration of my cruise tho :eek: :eek: :eek:

What ??? oh Clothes Wrinkles....... :S

Who cares about those......not me when I'm on a Cruise !!!!!!!

Archived