Afternoon/Evening in San Juan

shenaniganzz

I am trying to figure out what to do while we are docked in San Juan. Our ship is there from 3 - 11pm.

We are travelling with my parents and my father is a bit limited with physical activity. He needs rest periods after walking short distances.

I would love to see El Morro while there, maybe as a part of a tour. Can't do the Segway tour due to my Dad's limitations. Any ideas?

I also wouldn't mind just seeing El Morro and having dinner in San Juan. Do you think El Morro would be too much for my father? Just wondering if the rest of us should go see it and then meet them for dinner in San Juan?

:confused:

The fort is only open until 6pm, so you will not have too much time there. Your father would still enjoy the fort, even if he didn't walk the whole thing - there are some terrific views from the main level. You can take the free trolly o r grab a cab to get there.

Archived