Oasis Nursery

renae83

Has anyone been on Oasis and used the nursery? We have a cruise planed for October 2011 and we have a son that will be 2 and a half then, we want to have some time by ourselves. How does the nursery work? is it the same hours as adventure ocean? is there a charge? is there a limited number of children allowed at one time? Is there a certain number of hours you can use the services? Any informattion you may have will be helpful. Thank you so much for all your help!!!

Has anyone been on Oasis and used the nursery? We have a cruise planed for October 2011 and we have a son that will be 2 and a half then, we want to have some time by ourselves. How does the nursery work? is it the same hours as adventure ocean? is there a charge? is there a limited number of children allowed at one time? Is there a certain number of hours you can use the services? Any informattion you may have will be helpful. Thank you so much for all your help!!!

We had a friend that used the nursery. I know there are family play times that are free and you can play with the toys with your kids but if they are watching them they charge...I think it is like $6 an hour. It is a first come first serve basis. There are so many hours available at the beginning of the cruise and I was told to book what you want when you get on board or the times/days you want may not be available. I think she said they also only let you have like 15 hours or something like that but if there are spots open beyond that you can take them if they are available. We will be on her in 2 1/2 weeks and our friend is bringing their one year old so I will let you know for sure.

thank you so much for your reply! We just got back from Liberty and we tried to get a babysitter 4 times which when we reaqusted we were the first ones to request they were not able to provide a sitter at all. I was very disapointed as I had called several times to ensure I could at least get one for the night of our anniversery I was told as long as we were one of the first to request it it would be no probloem obviously it was. So we are thinking about taking a babysitter with us on Oasis to ensure so US time lol.

Thank you so much and I hope you have a great cruise!! Enjoy every min!

Archived