Thomsons Red Sea 27/1/11

Hi We are doing a Red Sea stay and cruise departing UK 20/1/11 for a week Nama Bay Sharm then the second week on the Celebrations.

This is the second time we've done it, the first time being the very first season they did the Red Sea on the Spirit. We enjoyed it so much wanted to do it again, this time an all inclusive which we hope will be good.

Anyone else out there on this cruise.

Vivian and Brian (Scotland)

Hi,

We have just booked the 7 night cruise, unfortunately we don't have enough spare holidays to do the stay and cruise. We havn't done the Red Sea before and so we are looking forward to it. I'm now going to read the reviews and find as much information as I can on this cruise.

Linda and Steve

Hi Linda.

As you may have picked up on this site their is not a lot to do at some of the dock area's so doing a trip is sometime a must, last time in Jordan we did our own thing one day ( which was OK) and then did Petra which is one not to be missed. the meal at the 5*hotel was really nice.

then Cairo, which we will miss this time as I want to do the Valley of the Kings? this time, (we did'nt do it last time). You will enjoy it all.

Vivian

Archived