Anyone other than me having trouble logging on to Celebrity site?

msrizzo

I just can't seem to get in. I have a couple of times gotten to the point where I can log in but then can't get into my reservations. Most of the time it just keeps trying to load but nothing happens.

I think that Saturday night is their maintenance window. Take Rob and go out for a drink instead. Check tomorrow.

j

I think that Saturday night is their maintenance window. Take Rob and go out for a drink instead. Check tomorrow.

j

Funny you should mention that. After a couple of glasses of wine, I was actually going to go and buy an alcohol package for our cruise. Now that i can't get in I'll probably change my mind again!

I just can't seem to get in. I have a couple of times gotten to the point where I can log in but then can't get into my reservations. Most of the time it just keeps trying to load but nothing happens.

I have found that the site does not like Firefox - seems to work better with Explorer. I could not book specialty dining or packages until I closed Firefox and re-entered site via Microsoft Explorer.

The site is terrible! It would load up no problem, but as soon as I wanted to navigete to another page ie: Bev packages, it would freeze up, and IE would stop responding.

Thinking it might just be my PC, I tried my laptop...same deal. I had the same problem with my friends APPLE.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.....LOL:(

Archived