Ventura cabin sizes ok for 4

Kazzykins

We are P & O virgins and fancy Ventura for the Caribbean in January. We have been on IOS and shared a balcony cabin which, with some good timing getting dressed, worked out fine. Can anyone recommend which balcony cabin is best for 4 adults, not bothered about being overlooked but don't want it to be too noisy. Thank you.

I wouldn't put 4 adults in a P&O standard balcony cabin - they are not as large as on RCI ships and don't have a sofa bed. However, I wouldn't put 4 adults in a cabin at all unless it was a suite! I would definitely go for the superior deluxe cabin as a minimum (it does have a sofa bed)

i tend to agree with cb, but you need to do your sums.

having a suite, you still would have a sofa bed made up nightly for the other 2 (thats if they dont mind sharing a double bed!!) and it can still be more expensive depending on the discount.

usually its 20%, so 20% off for example a £3000pp suite, still makes it about £2,400pp for the other 2, in which case you would probably be much better off having 2 separate cabins, near each other, and it would work out much cheaper. ...Personally i have never quite understood that, but i do beleive thats the way P&O work.

Godd luck with your search anyway, and i am sure any decent travel agent will point you in the best direction.

We have just booked a superior balcony with sofa bed on D deck on Azura next Feb - we tried to get a 4 berth on ventura for january but couldn't get anything!

Anyway we are a party of six travelling - me, hubby and twin daughters aged 7 in the superior balcony and son aged 10 and monther-in-law in an inside just up the corridor.

Anyway P&O have been doing deals with free places not sure if it is just child places or any 3rd/4th person but basically we have just paid for me and hubby in the cabin and our daughters were free - might be worth looking into!:)

Archived