Does anyone know how Carnival will be celebrating Christmas?

This will be my first Christmas cruise, so I am hoping that you all can tell me all of the details. Like Christmas dinner, Santa, decorations, everthing that you think will be helful will be greatly appreciated. Also, will there be a special Christmas Dinner in the Steakhouse?

Thanks,

Rita

This will be my first Christmas cruise, so I am hoping that you all can tell me all of the details. Like Christmas dinner, Santa, decorations, everthing that you think will be helful will be greatly appreciated. Also, will there be a special Christmas Dinner in the Steakhouse?

Thanks,

Rita

I haven't been on over Christmas, but have been early December. The decorations are Beautiful! Twice I have been embarqing the weekend after Thanksgiving (getting off late as we are not in a hurry) - during that time the contractors are decorating the ship prior to the new guess coming on. Amazing job they do. You will love it!

Our first Christmas cruise although we have cruised just before Christmas...

They have a delightful Christmas Concert for the kids of Camp Carnival and dancers. (All ages) Then Santa visits.....

I was told they have eggnog both with and without liquor and also have chamgnage (Free)

Have Christmas Carolers and Christmas music and Christmas dinner !!!!

Can;t wait....Merry Christma OP , hope you enjoy !!!!

Charleyann

Cruised Carnival over Christmas time. On Christmas morning Santa came and delivered gifts to the children. We have cruised NCL and Carnival at Christmas time. Since my birthday is Christmas Eve every year this is what we did but had to stop when I got a job that demands me being there during our busy time of year. =( However I LOVE cruising on Christmas. The ship is always decorated nice, shows are done in Christmas theme, Christmas caroling all around, and the kids do fun things in the kids clubs.

You'll have a great time.

Archived