Please recommend excursions...

cszlaien

I Just went to the Belize Zoo last week with a private tour guide Nacho and Cynthia they made us feel very safe and they do different tours also. ncqadventuretours.com. Would use them again. They were at the dock waiting for us their time 6.30am!

• 2 weeks later...
We are first time cruisers and I am looking for recommendations for excursions in Belize for my husband and I. We will be cruising in January through Carnival.

Thanks

There are many thing to do in Belize. It is a difficult port to do some of them.

Not knowing your comfort level and being a first cruise I would choose from the cruise lines excursion. You can also find some reputable tour companies as well.

You may not want to explore on your own.

Just don't hang out in tourist Village. Get out and see Belize.

Belize was amazing! We too, were first time cruisers, just of the Legend 10/10. Was worried about this port, you read some nasty things! But in all honesty, it was our favorite!

We chose the River Wallace/Altun Ha excursion and had a great time. The guides were very knowledgeable, friendly and we saw some amazing wildlife-howler monkeys, bats, dolphins, manatee, crocs, heron--was a great day. Even enjoyed the meal at the Black Orchid (not included in the price btw).

Archived