Chewing tobacco?

Talli

Dip is pretty much an American product and difficult to find in Mexico and almost impossible anywhere else. Hence, the ship not typically carrying it. The cigarettes sold onboard are not the American version either.

What version of cigarettes do they sell onboard????

What version of cigarettes do they sell onboard????

In my experience, a lot of the cigarettes (specifically Phillip Morris who provides 80% of the world's cigarettes including Marlboro) are manufactured in their Dominican manufacturing facility which is a slightly different blend than those manufactured in the U.S..

Not that big of a deal to me but one does notice the difference.

Hi

I used to work for Kodiak as a sales rep for 10 years and have only seen chew out of country once in Mazatlan. I know the date codes and the cans I seen were 2 years out of date. Just pack your own and not have to worry about running out.

Just an FYI Kodiak is only sold in the USA never exported except for military so if you seen it out of country be very careful as to quality as their has been counterfeit chew out there. To read the code on the back of the can the last letter is the month made a = jan b= fed ..... skip I ...j = sept m = dec the other numbers and letters are batch, shift, day and line. the shelf life is/was 6 months the code is the same for grizzly too.

Archived